Webinar: Examining the Global Business Climate
Wednesday 1st of September
Digital launch of the annual Global Business Climate Survey 2021
The unprecedented shift in both the social and professional realms over the past year have not only altered the way we do business, but how companies and countries are perceived in the global marketplace.
The Global Business Climate Surveycaptures the current views and future expectations of Swedish companies and is a valuable source of information when doing business abroad. The survey builds on collected data from 1,400 company representatives in 22 markets worldwide in a joint collaboration between Business Sweden, Swedish Chambers International (SCI), the local Swedish Chambers of Commerce, embassies and consulates abroad.
- Presentation of and discussion on the report and findings covering economic development, market success factors, local conditions, and sustainability
- Insights from Swedish companies with a global presence, and their expectations for the future
- Unique observations from public sector stakeholders
- Krister Nilsson, State Secretary to Anna Hallberg,
Minister of Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs
- Jan Larsson, President & CEO
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou, President
Swedish Chambers International (SCI)
- Joel Granath, Senior Vice President
Power Solutions Scania CV AB
- Preet Dhupar, CFO
- Josef Hinterberger, President
Sign up today using the online form here
Time: 13.00-14.00 CEST
Format: Digital, a link to the webinar will be provided closer to the event date.
The link to connect to the Webinar will be sent out to participants the same day as the event.
Start: 1200-01-22 16:30
Slutar: 4800-01-22 16:30